Looking for that ULTIMATE life hack that makes you shine brighter than a diamond? Look no further! Our SilkSleep Pro ™ is one of the best selling beauty products across the internet and a true must-have. Why exactly?
- LESS WRINKLES: A "smooth surface with very little friction" means less tugging on skin than with a traditional cotton pillowcase. Studies show that friction from tossing and turning causes creases in the skin, but a silky smooth surface can reduce that effect in the long run and therefore reduces the chances of getting wrinkles.
- RADIANT SKIN: Silk doesn't absorb your hyaluronic acid serums and night creams like cotton does. It will stay put to do their job all night long, locking in your skin’s precious moisture which prevents from getting acne and promotes cell renewal.
- LESS HAIR BREAKAGE: A "smooth surface with very little friction" is not only very beneficial for the skin, but also for the hair: this makes for less friction for when you toss and turn in bed. Less friction = less hair breakage, knots, and frizz.
- SHINY HAIR: Silk is also beneficial to hair due to the absorbency style of its hollow, protein silk fibers. Silk wicks away significantly less moisture from your hair. That leaves your overnight hair treatment products in place to do their job keeping your hair texture in its optimal state.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Our organic silk’s fibers are antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and hypoallergenic. So, if your rough cotton pillowcases are irritating your sensitive skin, switching to silk might be beneficial. Silk protein has even been added to some medical bandages after studies showed its ability to reduce scarring.
ORDER TODAY AND ENJOY A BETTER NIGHT'S SLEEP.
Still not convinced? Read our blog about the 4 reasons why you should buy a pillowcase. 🔥.